Saturday, June 15, 2013

Episode 5

Listen to Episode 5 of Radio Free Americana's Pure Bop for Q People.

Approx. 122 minutes total in 2 parts (aired June 15, 2013 / Father's Day Weekend):
Click HERE to listen to Part 1  (71:09)
Click HERE to listen to Part 2  (47:57)
For streaming only.  Do not download, save, copy or distribute.

Note: The archived audio for Episode 5 was recorded from the live broadcast stream (128 kbps) over the internet, rather than the studio source; thus, the sound should be nearly identical to what a typical broadcast listener experiences.

Click HERE to return to Home / Main Menu

Playlist:
 
Artist Title Album
E. Daniel & H. Adamson I Love Lucy I Love Lucy
NRBQ & The Whole Wheat Horns Fate in a Pleasant Mood Wavelength Infinity: A Sun Ra Tribute
Sue Thompson Norman [Happy Father's Day Pop] Billboard Top 100 of 1962
Brother Stephen and The Humanitarians Ain't It Allright Children Fun For Fools
Bonnie Raitt (with Terry Adams) I'm Never Afraid (To Say What's On My Mind) Marlo Thomas & Friends - Free To Be... A Family
NRBQ Sourpuss (Memphis TN 2-74) Thanks For The Memories
Instant Cytron Give Me The Tempo (w/ Terry Adams) Utrecht & Maestro
Sun Ra & His Astro-Solar-Infinity Arkestra Blues On Planet Mars The Singles (Disc 2)
Harper (w/ Tom Ardolino & Terry Adams) Nobody's Angel Heard It Through The Bovine
Baxter & NRBQ I Write The Songs Bax on Wax
Figgs Jumping Again Follow Jean Through The Sea
Chris Ligon Fun Look At The Birdy
Tom Staley Dr. Mary's Monkey We're Gonna Be OK
NRBQ Keep This Love Goin' Keep This Love Goin'
Aaron Spade Big Brown Eyes Stand-Ins For deciBels: A Tribute To The dB's
Bunky and Jake I'll Follow You Bunky & Jake
Hoopy Ferguson & The Wild Dogs I Need Good Lovin' You Snooze, You Lose
Tang-Chin' Smackaroo That's Neat,That's Nice ~Tribute To NRBQ
Boozoo Chavis Went To New York Boozoo, That's Who!
Yo La Tengo Magnet The Q People: A Tribute To NRBQ
Heatersons (feat. Scott Ligon) We'll Toast That Lie Again The Heatersons
NRBQ w/ Carl Perkins Boppin' The Blues live Live at Stage West, West Hartford CT 3-14-1980
Zambonis Skatin' With Monk NRBQ A Spampinato (And A Duck) Five Minute Major (In D Minor)
Chandler Travis Philharmaniacs Still Wanna Make a Record The Petite 7 Inch Record - Bubbles In The Think Tank
Kami Lyle I Was On The Moon Ten Songs
World Famous Headliners My Baby Wouldn't Come Back Home World Famous Headliners (bonus track)
Meadowmuffin Far North Again (with Al Anderson - lead guitar) Clean Living
Gary Windo Baxter (w/ NRBQ) Anglo American
Ilo Ferriera I'm Home Again (Klem Klimek - sax) Gather People Together
NRBQ Beautiful Lover Transmissions [Disc 1]
Otis Williams & The Charms Hearts of Stone Very Best of Otis Williams & Charms: Ivory Tower
Tyrone Cotton What's Wrong (Steve Ferguson - elec guitar, 12 string acoustic) Tyrone Cotton
Thelonious Monk Shuffle Boil (Take 5) It's Monk's Time
NRBQ Do The Bump Do The Bump (45)
Incredible Casuals Between Blue and Okay It's Heartbreak That Sells: A Tribute to Ray Mason
Unknown I Lost My Girl To An Argentinian Cowboy The Human Breakdown of Absurdity
R. Stevie Moore Shaggs Own Thing Please Leave!
NRBQ & The Whole Wheat Horns Daddy-O Live at The Wax Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment